PartnerHero helps some of the best startups in the world build globally distributed teams of customer service professionals. We’re currently searching for passionate candidates with excellent communication skills to help onboard customers, answer questions, provide amazing app support, analyse, assess, approve, reject and translate content for one of our clients.
- JOB TYPE: Full-time (40 hours per week with paid time off)
- HOURS: To be discussed with your manager
- LOCATION: work from anywhere in the world
About PartnerHero: This isn’t your average outsourcing company. We only hire dedicated individuals who are ready to grow professionally and take pride in representing our clients. We’re equally committed to our team members as they are to us. PartnerHero is a culture of mutual empowerment where our Support Heroes have many opportunities for professional development. See our benefits section for details.
- Respond to customer support tickets via chat, email, and occasionally phone
- Master the product you support, learning all of its nuances and keeping up-to-date with the latest updates and support policies
- Troubleshoot technical issues reported by customers, offer solutions, and file detailed bug tickets for any undocumented issues you vet and confirm
- Keep track of common pain points and feature requests that customers express and surface these insights regularly
- Regularly suggest new help articles and canned messages that can be used to address common customer questions
- Moderate content on a website.
- Maintain quality by manually analyzing and assessing content that is reported by users, ranging from questions and answers to comments and blog posts.
- Approve or reject content by reviewing its grammatical finesse and overall quality.
- Manually edit content that is otherwise grammatically incorrect and correct said mistakes.
- Delete and remove content that can negatively impact the website.
- Fluent German with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to stay calm and professional during stressful situations
- Proactive attitude and ability to work remotely with limited supervision
- Strong reading comprehension and problem-solving skills — great Support Heroes know how to “read between the lines” to give customers the help they need
- More web, computer, and smartphone-savvy than the average person
- An up-to-date passport and the ability to travel overseas as needed for training and team-building events
- The desire to stretch yourself and learn new skills
- A friendly and helpful attitude and a love of collaboration
- Excitement about absorbing and contributing to PartnerHero’s culture!
Bonus points: (If you don’t know these things already, you’ll learn them on the job)
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Background providing customer service for a technology company
- Experiencing using CRMs (like Zendesk)
- Experience using bug ticketing platforms (like JIRA)
- Translation Experience
We provide our Support Heroes with:
- A competitive salary, with compensation based on experience (payment in US dollars)
- Paid time off, including holidays
- Free access to courses that will help you develop new professional skills
- The opportunity to join a dynamic community of Heroes across the globe!