Please upload your resume in English
PartnerHero helps some of the best startups in the world build globally distributed teams of customer service professionals. We are searching for candidates who have a passion for customer service, helping people learn more about a new service, or teaching them how to use a new app.
We are looking for an open minded person who is able to make innovative decisions for many critical situations each and every day. You will be working on one of our exciting and challenging client programs, closely with the LGBT community, helping us build a world-class organization. You must be comfortable while working with LGBT related content.
This is not a typical "call center" role, and we are not your typical outsourcing company. We only hire dedicated individuals who are ready to grow professionally and take pride in representing our clients. We’re equally committed to our team members as they are to us. PartnerHero is a culture of mutual empowerment where our Support Heroes have many opportunities for professional development. See our benefits section for details.
- JOB TYPE: Full-time (40 hours per week with paid time off)
- HOURS: Work during weekends and work during Graveyard schedules (Hours outside regular schedule)
- LOCATION: Work from our beautiful Operations Centers in San Pedro Sula
- Excellent English reading and written communication skills
- Demonstrate Tolerance and Acceptance for the LGBT Community in General
- Comfortable while working with LGBT related content
- Ability to work a flexible and dynamic schedule
- Willing to contribute with Overtime when needed during emergencies
- Comfortable using tech-based communication channels, such as: IM, Skype and email as primary form of contact
- Oriented to feedback. Accepts and gives feedback and understands the importance of it in the work environment
- Able to work both independently and in a team-driven environment
- Familiarity with iOS and Android systems
- Prior experience with Zendesk or a similar CRM tool
- Previous exposure to the LGBT Community (Friends, Relatives that are part of the community/Able to share anecdotes etc.)
- Previous experience reporting into a remote office/manager
- Experience in moderating profile content
- Supporter or Activist of the LGBT or other similars
Paperwork needed before start date
Please make sure to get this documents as soon as you start the application process.
- Valid Criminal records (Antecedentes penales)
- 3 copies of your ID
- Health card
- Competitive salary compensation based on experience
- Permanent contract
- Attractive benefits package
- Private Insurance
- Payment in US Dollars
Our Recruitment Policy