As a Jr. Payroll Associate at PartnerHero, you’ll be an essential member of the Honduran Finance and Accounting Team and will play an important role in consolidating payroll payments while ensuring accurate and timely delivery to associates, payroll data collection in a timely matter, as well as, training managers and associates regarding payroll regulatory laws.
We are looking for a candidate who is naturally proactive, process-focused, strong critical thinker and has the desire to continuously simplify and improve processes.
Aside from Honduran Payroll Procedures, you’ll also be consolidating payments, remuneration, and reimbursements to our international contractors located around the globe.
- JOB TYPE: Full Time - Permanent Contract
- LOCATION: From our operations center in San Pedro Sula, Honduras (Altia Business Park)
- HOURS: Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- LANGUAGES: English (fluent)
About PartnerHero: We aren’t your average outsourcing company. In fact, we hesitate to call it outsourcing at all. It’s more accurate to say that we’re a startup that helps other startups build highly capable remote teams to manage their growth. We only hire dedicated individuals who are ready to grow professionally and take pride in representing our partners. We’re equally committed to our team members as they are to us. PartnerHero is a culture of mutual empowerment where every employee has many opportunities for professional development. Learn more at www.partnerhero.com
What you'll be doing
The key responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Consolidate payroll for Honduras HUBs and International contractors in a timely manner.
- Support the Finance & Accounting staff with all information required for month-end financial and tax deliverables.
- Work along the Finance and Accounting staff to build process improvement projects to streamline and automate manual workflows.
- Ensure all payroll payables are accurate and well justified based on the format and standard of every region.
- Provide continuous feedback to all parties involved in the payroll process to foster a streamlined and efficient payroll culture.
- Manage and reconcile information for per diem allowance based on fiscal requirements.
- Work alongside HR to ensure accuracy in shared tasks involving benefits package and employee collection.
- Consolidating reports for all stakeholders and help audit processes.
- 1+ years of experience with payroll and A/P.
- Finance / HR background with a strong understanding of Honduran labor laws and contractual terminology.
- Exceptional Office 365 (mainly Excel) and GSuite skills for both data-slicing and reporting.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles.
- Technologically savvy and numbers-oriented.
- Preferably completed bachelor's program on either Finance & Accounting or Business Administration.
- High English proficiency.