PartnerHero is a growing company that is changing the outsourcing industry. We design and build technology and processes that result in better services for our partners, as well as a more engaging work experience for our associates.
PartnerHero helps some of the best startups in the world build globally distributed teams of customer service professionals. We’re currently searching for a creative WebPage Design Hero with excellent graphic design skills and thorough CSS + HTML knowledge. Teamwork and strong communication skills are also required to fulfill this position.
A Web Page Design Hero will be working on one of our most unique, exciting and challenging programs. The design team crafts innovative and creative web pages for our partner, but as a start up, we are looking for a Hero with a natural drive to improve and innovate the final product and enhance the user experience.
- JOB TYPE: Full-time (40 hours per week with paid time off)
- HOURS: Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM local time
- LOCATION: Work from our beautiful Operations Centers in San Pedro Sula or Tegucigalpa
We aren’t your average outsourcing company. We only hire dedicated individuals who are ready to grow professionally and take pride in representing our clients. We’re equally committed to our team members as they are to us. PartnerHero is a culture of mutual empowerment where our Support Heroes have many opportunities for professional development. See our benefits section for details.
- Advanced graphic design skills and eye for detail
- Advanced graphic design skills and proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Must understand how networks function and have exceptional attention to detail
- Debugging website problems is a frequent task, so the ability to problem-solve is crucial
- Excellent time management skills and deadline-oriented
- Good customer relations skills and patience with clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English
- This is an ever-changing job that requires the frequent updating of skills and desire to grow
Task include, but are not limited to
- Conceptualize and design responsive web pages for our clients.
- Provide technical, graphical and artistic/branding aspects of the website and ensure creative elements are aligned with brand requirements.
- Update design and technical elements of existing sites and sites created by other designers
- Be able to work with several web page templates.
- Competitive salary compensation based on experience
- Permanent contract
- Attractive benefits package
- Private Insurance
- Payment in US Dollars
Our Recruitment Policy