PartnerHero helps some of the best startups in the world build globally distributed teams of customer service professionals. We’re currently searching for passionate technical support candidates with excellent communication skills to help customers through tickets (email and CRM) and live calls. You will closely work with a global team, communicating, and solving customer technical issues on a daily basis, all within different time zones.
Every case you solve will include in-depth server troubleshooting, extensive software investigation, plus above-and-beyond empathy. It’s required that you be very disciplined in working autonomously, and that you be determined, self-directed, and driven.
- JOB TYPE: Full-time (40 hours per week with paid time off)
- HOURS: 7:00,8:00, pm - 4:00,5:00pm (Weekdays off)
- LOCATION: Work from our beautiful Operations Centers in Tegucigalpa
- TRAINING: 1 Month, Mon - Fri, 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
About PartnerHero: We aren’t your average outsourcing company. We only hire dedicated individuals who are ready to grow professionally and take pride in representing our clients. We’re equally committed to our team members as they are to us. PartnerHero is a culture of mutual empowerment where our Support Heroes have many opportunities for professional development. See our benefits section for details.
- English +9 written +9 verbal minimum
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Be able to work Saturday and Sunday
- Comfortable with using technology --Slack and email-- as a primary form of communication
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Strong system level troubleshooting (e.g., power, network, software, hardware)
- Linux, Android OS skills a plus
- Experience diagnosing via logging and system metrics a plus
- Critical Thinking
- Active Listening
- Conflict Resolution
- Able to thrive while working independently, minimal supervision
- Show initiative, complete tasks without being told
What you will be doing, but not limited to:
- Customer Support
- Phone calls
- Tickets and CRM management
- Server troubleshooting
- Software installation
- Competitive salary compensation based on experience
- Permanent contract
- Attractive benefits package
- Payment in US Dollars
- Private Insurance
Our Recruitment Policy