PartnerHero is a growing company that is changing the outsourcing industry. We design and build technology and processes that result in better services for our partners, as well as a more engaging work experience for our associates.
As an Engineer Hero you will be working with a development team, doing QA on websites and providing pointers of what needs to improve.
- JOB TYPE: Full-time
- HOURS: From 8am to 5 pm CST
- LOCATION: Our beautiful offices in Altia Business Park
About PartnerHero: We aren’t your average outsourcing company. We only hire dedicated individuals who are ready to grow professionally and take pride in representing our partners. We’re equally committed to our team members as they are to us. PartnerHero is a culture of mutual empowerment where our Heroes have many opportunities for professional development. See our benefits section for details.
- Great English skills - you need to communicate on a near native level
- Experience working with ReactJS (1+ years)
Experience with NoSQL databases is a plus (Firebase, MongoDB, etc)
- Desire to solve problems, always be learning, and staying on top of the latest technologies
- You know how to balance getting things done & writing clean code (and love keeping things DRY
- 1+ years of relevant, hands-on experience working on an engineering team
- Scrum or Agile experience is a plus
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Debugging new and current features on the platform
- Contribute to building the best possible systems that will be used by hundreds of users
- Research & recommend new technologies, set best practices & coding standards
- Contribute to keeping high code quality through refactoring & automated testing
- Competitive salary compensation based on experience
- Permanent contract
- Private Health Insurance
- Payment in US Dollars