PartnerHero helps some of the best startups in the world build globally distributed teams of customer service and technical support professionals. We’re currently searching for passionate candidates who are experienced HR Leaders to join our fast-growing company in Tegucigalpa.
At PartnerHero the People Operations team focus is to attract and retain great people for our journey by creating an inspiring work environment while maintaining an atmosphere of creativity and productivity. As the People Ops Lead, you will be the face of HR in our TGU Hub. As part of the People Operations team, you will be responsible for ensuring seamless, people-centric processes, managing key projects such as collaborative forces with our wellness initiatives, talent development efforts, as well as collecting and maintaining critical HR data and process.
The ideal candidate enjoys diving into the details, looking for ways to simplify and automate People Ops processes, can innovate and work on projects that improve the working experience of our associates.
You will report to our People Operations Manager and work directly with program leaders. You will collaborate with a global team to align all company initiatives, while making sure our teams have everything they need to continue to be highly efficient for our partners.
- JOB TYPE: Full-time (40 hours per week)
- HOURS: Monday to Friday, 9AM to 6PM local time, occasional weekend work
- LANGUAGES: Fluent English
- LOCATION: Tegucigalpa
About PartnerHero: We aren’t your average outsourcing company. In fact, we hesitate to call it outsourcing at all. It’s more accurate to say that we’re a startup that helps other startups build highly capable remote teams to manage their growth. We only hire dedicated individuals who are ready to grow professionally and take pride in representing our partners. We’re equally committed to our team members as they are to us. PartnerHero is a culture of mutual empowerment where every employee has many opportunities for professional development. Learn more at www.partnerhero.com.
The key responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Serve as a primary point of contact and advocate for our TGU associates on People Ops related matters, including but not limited to the administration of HR policies, benefits, processes, payroll, employee handbook, guidelines, and resources
- Be an advocate for all associates by fairly and consistently resolving issues in a timely and positive manner. Handle employee relations issues in a manner that is compliant with company policy, local law, and that supports PartnerHero culture
- Manage the day to day activities related to employee lifecycle transitions, benefits, and leaves
- Support wellness initiatives and lead focus groups, skip level 1:1’s and other tools that enable transparent open communication channels as well as employment engagement.
- Lead conflict resolution conversations, as well as providing coaching and tools for leaders and associates on this matter.
- Support the Learning and Development initiatives for the TGU Hub by leading workshops, identifying talent and guiding associates on development roadmaps
- Support the recruitment team in TGU hiring needs, such as Open House, interview process and onboarding.
- Manage and update employee records utilizing our HRIS system
- Maintain and update the employee handbook and existing company policies. Develop and implement additional policies as needed
- Develop and lead company-wide programs, events and initiatives
- Collaborate with team members to develop, document and implement new programs and processes
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- 3+ years of People Operations experience
- 3 years in a people facing role that requires strong communication skills
- Able to define goals and metrics, develop actionable plans and manage workload to achieve desired outcomes; has a sense of urgency and fosters the same in others.
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build and maintain successful relationships with all levels of the organization, achieve credibility, and have the ability to influence outcomes
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with your own work and reviewing the work of others
- Current working knowledge of Honduran labor laws
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment, taking initiative, executing on projects independently and being resourceful
- Demonstrated discretion and sound judgment handling sensitive and confidential data
- Familiarity with Google office suite a strong plus
- Enjoy juggling priorities and get it all done and on-time
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Excitement about PartnerHero’s mission and a desire to give back to the community in Honduras
- A competitive salary, with compensation based on experience (payment in US dollars)
- Private Insurance
- Paid time off, including holidays
- Permanent contract
- The opportunity to join a dynamic community of professionals across the globe!