At PartnerHero we build globally distributed teams for growing startups, including some of the world’s most exciting technology companies. Our partners trust us with many operational responsibilities, including customer support, sales, accounts payable, product design and localization. We have offices in the US, Honduras, Germany, and the Philippines, with remote associates in 17 countries including Turkey, Brazil, Morocco, Italy, France, Spain, and Japan. Our global approach gives us a unique edge in the outsourcing business and makes for amazing company culture. Read more about our Core Values at https://partnerhero.com/who.
We are currently looking for a Human Resources/ People Operations Manager to help us run our growing Honduras operations, support our global recruiting initiatives, and work on special projects related to workforce policy and employee wellbeing.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: San Pedro Sula
HOURS: Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (some weekend work will be required from time to time)
LANGUAGES: English (fluent)
- Provides coaching and guidance to managers and leaders around all aspects of performance management, including career calibration, peer insights, and development plans.
- Helps improve employee performance by identifying opportunities for growth and coaching managers and associates through the process.
- Helps develop and track key metrics that measure employee’s happiness, engagement, performance, and retention.
- Drives Deployment of People Operations initiatives and policies, customized to the local needs, while maintaining the core values and global company
- Ensures legal and regulatory compliance with all employment laws based in Honduras
- Develops People Operations based solutions by collecting and analyzing data and recommending courses of action to stakeholders
- Provides strategic leadership on diversity and inclusion efforts.
- Manages the People Operations Leaders based in SPS and TGU, aligning all their efforts, tasks, and projects based on the Honduras strategy, global policies, and requirements for the role.
- Support the Learning and Development initiatives for the SPS Hub by leading workshops, identifying talent and guiding associates on development roadmaps
- Support the recruitment team in Honduras hiring needs, such as Open House, interview process and on-boarding.
- Manage and update employee records utilizing our HRIS system
- Develop and lead company-wide programs, events, and initiatives
- Be an innovator in creating and managing tech-based solutions for the People Operations needs such as Performance Management Tools, Time Management, etc.
- Experience in managing highly effective team members in a remote setting.
- 3+ years of experience in different HR Leadership Roles
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in understanding and application of Honduran Labor laws for payroll purposes
- Deep understanding and application of Honduran labor law
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and proactive approach to work
- Strong-willed (you get things done) but also kind-hearted (you’re empathetic and easy to work with)
- Tech-savvy (you are equally versed in MS Office, Google Suite, and Slack, etc)
- The desire to stretch yourself and learn new skills
- Flexibility to travel to other HN base hubs and/or international events
- Excitement about absorbing and contributing to PartnerHero’s dynamic startup culture!
We provide our Heroes with:
- A competitive salary, with compensation based on experience
- Occasional trips to one of our offices around the world
- The opportunity to join a dynamic community of Heroes across the globe!
NOTE: The entire application must be completed in English.