PartnerHero is a fast-growing software and outsourcing startup that helps some of the world’s leading technology companies build remote teams of customer support professionals. We currently operate in 17 different countries. We're looking for seasoned professionals to help launch a new team in Brazil.
We are a different kind of outsourcing company. We put a lot of resources into team culture and hiring great people who share our cultural values (ownership, humility, caring, growth). We aren't a cheap "call center." We only support quality-focused startups (most of them based in the USA and EU). The opportunities you find at PH can't be found anywhere else!
Read more about our Core Values at https://partnerhero.com/who the Role
As a Customer Support Lead, you will oversee a team of customer support associates. You will report to the Program Manager, and you will help build out our Customer Support program to ensure that we continue to provide remarkable customer service to all customers via email and chat.
We are looking for bright, articulate, detail-oriented candidates with a desire to help and coach our customer service team to exceed our customers’ expectations. As the lead, you play a critical role in remotely supporting the CS team to delight our customers through delivering timely, accurate, and professional service via email and chat.
You and your team will be“first responders” for the users of an innovative (and intuitive) software platform in the financial services field that is used by individuals, startups, and companies of all sizes. With our support, you will master the software and its many different use cases and provide highly customized solutions for all customer queries. You’ll answer questions and troubleshoot problems by choosing from pre-written responses, writing your own customized responses, and escalating issues as needed.
- Type: Full-time
- Schedule: 40 hours per week
- Location: Remote (Anywhere in Brazil)
- Start date: November/December 2019
- Manage, coach, and develop a high-performing team of Associates;
- Spend around 50% of your time answering support tickets and the other 50% managing your team and assisting with operations tasks like training, process improvement, and quality assurance;
- Build a thorough understanding of the partner’s product and be able to answer questions about it from the team;
- Ensure your team is performing according to KPIs (including volume, quality and efficiency);
- Serve as a thought partner for leaders across the organization, ensuring that they’re equipped with the tools necessary to manage their teams;
- Execute key initiatives that will help improve the level of support we’re providing and make your team’s job more rewarding;
- Support the Program Manager in developing and implementing a team strategy to support the team and company goals;
- Complete QA evaluations to maintain and improve the program’s quality;
- Report bugs, outages, and website challenges to your partner contact;
- Understand the product, platform, and metrics (including SLAs);
- Assist associates with ticket escalations;
- Develop training materials, continuing education units, and job aids.
- Excellent (near-native) written English;
- 2+ years advanced customer support or CS leadership experience;
- Amazing customer service sensibilities and the ability to keep up to date with frequent product and process changes;
- Strong work ethic with a talent for bringing out the best in others;
- Excellent technical savvy and ability to effectively troubleshoot technical issues for a web-based product;
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment;
- Highly empathetic, and committed to developing a great team that will excel even beyond their time at PartnerHero;
- Highly reliable, communicative and receptive to feedback;
- Belief in the importance of diversity. We are building a diverse team spread across the world. Every candidate should be excited about working with colleagues of different nationalities, religions, sexual orientations, races, ages, and so on.
Paperwork needed before the start date
- Valid Criminal records no older than 3 months (Antecedentes criminais).
- Competitive salary compensation based on experience;
- Private Insurance reimbursement;
- Support in developing your professional skills and interests;
- Payment in US Dollars.