PartnerHero is a fast-growing software and outsourcing startup that helps some of the world’s leading technology companies build remote teams of customer support professionals. We currently operate in 17 different countries. We're looking for seasoned professionals to help launch a new team in Brazil.
We are a different kind of outsourcing company. We put a lot of resources into team culture and hiring great people who share our cultural values (ownership, humility, caring, growth). We aren't a cheap "call center." We only support quality-focused startups (most of them based in the USA and EU). The opportunities you find at PH can't be found anywhere else!
Read more about our Core Values at https://partnerhero.com/who
Role and the Project:
You and your team will be “first responders” for the users of an innovative (and intuitive) software platform in the financial services field that is used by individuals, startups, and companies of all sizes. With our support, you will master the software and its many different use cases and provide highly customized solutions for all customer queries. You’ll answer questions and troubleshoot problems by choosing from pre-written responses, writing your own customized responses, and escalating issues as needed.
- Type: Full-time
- Schedule: 40 hours per week
- Location: Remote (Anywhere in Brazil)
- Start date: December/January 2019
- Channels: Chat and Email (No Phone)
- Level: Tier 2 / Level 2 (In-depth product support and technical troubleshooting)
- Provide in-depth English product support (via chat and email);
- Troubleshoot technical issues reported by customers;
- Articulate complex thoughts in a clear, helpful manner in response to customer questions;
- Help maintain customer satisfaction by responding quickly and clearly;
- Escalate issues that require further troubleshooting to the Tier 3 team;
- Understand the ins and outs of the product on both the web and mobile app;
- Consistently achieve the performance metrics established by your program manager;
- Proactively seek opportunities to learn more about the product and the customer experience through the provided resources;
- Treat every support ticket as an opportunity to build a strong bond between the company and the customer;
- Capture and share common pain points and feature requests from customers
- Excellent (near-native) written English;
- 1+ years advanced customer support experience or relevant problem-solving and communication experience;
- Amazing customer service sensibilities;
- Strong work ethic with a talent for bringing out the best in others;
- Excellent technical savvy and ability to effectively troubleshoot technical issues for a web-based product;
- Versatile — “Tier 2” means you’ll need to be able to handle any type of support ticket that comes your way, even if it means you need to teach yourself something new;
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment;
- Highly empathetic, and committed to developing a great culture that will excel even beyond your time at PartnerHero;
- Highly reliable, communicative and receptive to feedback;
- Belief in the importance of diversity. We are building a diverse team spread across the world. Every candidate should be excited about working with colleagues of different nationalities, religions, sexual orientations, races, ages, and so on.
Paperwork needed before the start date:
- Valid Criminal records no older than 3 months (Antecedentes criminais).
- Competitive salary compensation based on experience;
- Private Insurance reimbursement;
- Dedicated time to develop your professional skills and interests;
- Payment in US Dollars.
NOTE: The entire application must be completed in English.