As an Engineer Hero, you will be working with the development team, providing them pointers of what needs to improve on the platform and application. As well as working on our internal tools to improve production processes.
- Experience working in more than one ReactJS project is required
- Experience working with NodeJS and server-side code
- Experience working with No-SQL databases is preferred
- Knowledge about microservices (Experience with Microservices is a plus)
- Desire to solve problems, always be learning, and staying on top of the latest technologies
- You know how to balance getting things done & writing clean code (and love keeping things DRY)
- You have experience writing great ReactJS code that works great across various devices & browsers using responsive methods
- 2+ years of relevant, hands-on experience working on an engineering team
- Scrum or Agile experience is a plus
Task include, but are not limited to
- Developing our own internal products.
- Work with the development team, providing them pointers of what needs to improve on the platform and application.
- Contribute to building the best possible systems that will be used by hundreds of users.
- Research & recommend new technologies, set best practices & coding standards.
- Contribute to keeping high code quality through refactoring & automated testing.
- Competitive salary compensation based on experience
- Permanent contract
- Attractive benefits package
- Private Insurance
- Payment in US Dollars
NOTE: The entire application and your resume must be in English.